Download an interesting book "Rogue State" and learn about the US foreign policy towards the destruction of the world.
This is an interesting book "Rogue State" written by William Blum in English Language in which he has criticized the US foreign policy and exposed some hostile policy of America.
The book "Rogue State" has become very popular in a small span of time after publishing in the market and today this book is being counted in one of the most seller book in the west.
Mr. William Blum is an American intellectual and one of the famous journalists but this book made him more popular not only in the USA but in Europe as well.
You can Download this book in Urdu language as well, click here to download this book in Urdu language.
Contents of the book "Rogue State".
Author's Foreword: Concerning September 11, 2001 viii
Ours and Theirs: Washington's Love/Hate Relationship with Terrorists andHuman-Rights Violators1. Why Do Terrorists Keep Picking on the United States? 29
2. America's Gift to the World—the Afghan Terrorist Alumni 33
3. Assassinations 38
4. Excerpts from US Army and CIA Training Manuals 43
5. Torture 49
6. The Unsavories 58
7. Training New Unsavories 61
8. War Criminals: Theirs and Ours 68
9. Haven for Terrorists 79
10. Supporting Pol Pot 87
United States Use of Weapons of Mass Destruction11. Bombings 92
12. Depleted Uranium 96
13. Cluster Bombs 100
14. United States Use of Chemical and Biological Weapons Abroad 103
15. United States Use of Chemical and Biological Weapons at Home 113
16. Encouragement of the Use of CBW by Other Nations 120
A Rogue State versus the World17. A Concise History of United States Global Interventions, 1945 to the Present 125
18. Perverting Elections 168
19. Trojan Horse: The National Endowment for Democracy 179
20. The US versus the World at the United Nations 184
21. Eavesdropping on the Planet 200
22. Kidnapping and Looting 210
23. How the CIA Sent Nelson Mandela to Prison for 28 Years 215
24. The CIA and Drugs: Just Say "Why Not?" 218
25. Being the World's Only Superpower Means Never Having to Say You're Sorry 227
26. The United States Invades, Bombs and Kills for It...but Do Americans Really Believe
in Free Enterprise? 236
27. A Day in the Life of a Free Country 243
About the Author 310
Size: 3.37 MB
Before downloading this book, please share this book and like us on face book so that you will be informed about our new book through your new facebook account.