Free download or read online Pdf Urdu Book "Hospital Ki Dunya" and learn how to spend life in hospital in the light of Islamic law and rules. "Hospital Ki Dunya" is the title name of this Urdu book which is actually contains on the questions related to Islam about patient life, Hospital life and also related to the nurses and doctors. These questions were asked from Shykh Abdul Aziz Bin Baz after a lecture about the hospital life in the light of Islam. Shykh Abdul Aziz Bin Baz is a popular Islamic scholar from Saudi Arabia. The questions and answers were in Arabic which were translated and transcribed into this Urdu book Hospital Ki Duniya by Maulana Abdullah Raifq. Hospital Ki Dunya is an informative Urdu book about Islam, patients, doctors and nurses. There are very interesting and must known questions with the answers in the light of Islam. I would like to mention a few questions from this book below;
- How to offer pray if a patient is in bloodstained clothes?
- What does Islam say about the repent of an AIDS patient?
- Can a dispenser take medicine from dispensary?
- Can a female dentist treat a male patient?
- Is it ok to throw away a Human body part?
- What does Islam say about make up of a female nurses in Hospital?
- Can a female nurse look after a male patient in the presence of male nurses?
- How to do Tamim if one hand is injured and plastered?
Hospital Ki Dunya Urdu book has more other questions like above. This is a very informative Urdu book about Islam. Hospital Ki Dunya Book is here in Pdf format and as long as 48 pages with the Pdf size of 1.24 MB only. You can free download and read online this Urdu book from the table below.
Contents/Sample Pages of the Urdu Book "Hospital Ki Duyna" By Shykh Abdul Aziz Bin Baz
Download the complete book from the table below
|Brief Information about the Pdf eBook|
|Book Name:||Hospital Ki Dunya|
|Writer:||Shaykh Abdul Aziz Bin Baz|
>> Please Like Our Facebook Page for More Beautiful Books and Novels <<